I am honored to get this award and I thank Always A Mom for it.
Seven Things That You Don't Know About Me
1. I used to be an elementary teacher - but gave up to take care of my home.
2. I love to try different recipes. If it does not turn out right, I give it a new name and still enjoy
3. I read Richard Carlson's book, "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff With Your Family" in the year 2004 which made a lot of changes in me. I learnt to look at the positive side of life.
4. My childhood favourite was Enid Blyton. I still enjoy her books when I read it to my children.
5. I get motivated by everyday people doing everyday things.
6. I would love to visit France someday to see the Eiffel Tower, and maybe make use of my French which I have learnt during my school days.
7. I am a person full of compassion and love, when tragedy strikes children in any part of the world, it affects me very badly because I cannot reach out to them.
I have nominated the following bloggers as recipients of this award for their hardwork:
1. Very Becoming
2. How I Cope With Acid Reflux and Ulcers
3. Swathi Pradeep's Kitchen
4. Always A Mom
5. Real Life In A Minute
6. Being a mom, wife, grandma and student!
7. Because Nice Matters
As with any award it has a few steps or rules the recipient must follow after receiving the award. And they are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you.
2. Copy award.
3. Post it in your blog.
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don't know.
5. Link 7 new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog .
7. Keep being awesome!
Congratulations and Happy Blogging!!!