Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Give Me A Break Please !

Summer break is here and the children are at home .Though I am relieved there’s no morning rush hours, I find the work load forever increasing, I have suddenly become an automaton, catering to the foursomes’ ever demanding needs. All four, have quite a different appetite. There is also a different kind of noise pollution that erupts during mealtimes: the many hassles and the clamour during breakfast time. The smallest of the off springs, would want to eat his favourite brand of cereal, while the eight year would prefer his bread toasted. One would pleadingly suggest “Mom could we eat pancakes today?’ When my oldest would quickly prompt ‘why can’t we eat something spicy’! Although this kind of blaring drives me nuts, I still carry on the day’s chores , with a smile…After all Summer is the time I get to spend both quality and quantity time with my children..By the way I ‘ve got to cut short my writing for the moment, for I hear my hubby call for his morning tea !

5 comments:

  1. I read your scrap blogs. they are brilliant and beautiful, especially your diary. although, I did enjoy your children's cyber paintings...expecially the scenery and family portrait one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you blog. Your children paintings are awesome. I am trying to follow you but for some reason the add button does not apear on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for checking me out. Your daily happenings at home makes it funny to read. The mad mad world of Mom who try to makes the puzzle cube right. Ha.a.a.a.a

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog. Every mom can relate, and it holds the readers attention. One thing though, I was getting alot of pop-ups of high-risk sites every time I would click on the comment section. Might want to check into thant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, you sound very busy indeed! You visited my blog and commented on my being to young to be a grandma.....I started young at motherhood and that in turn lead to my being a young grandma, but it is great! Enjoy your busy schedule with all of your children now, because they grow up way too quick! I believe I will be a follower of yours! I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete