Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Addiction with Digital Scrapping!



I was wondering how I was going to spend my mornings, now that my youngest has started to pursue his learning skills, kindergarten level. Apart from the routine culinary and home keeping and sometimes attending to other overdue chores, I still had an hour or so on my own and I didn’t know how I was going to pass this time doing nothing. Luckily for me, I am still hooked to reading; in all probability I thought I could make use of this skill to while the time. Then one day, when browsing the internet, I happened to stumble upon a website, (www.scrapblog.com) . This is an online scrapbooking site, where one could blog with their scraps uploaded from their computers and cut, copy, paste drag or drop, old, new, colored , black and white, newspaper cuttings ,pictures, photos and also do some journaling. Those of us who loved to cut and paste something ,which was of personal interest, but was often excessively higgledy-piggledy, will find this fascinating, as it doesn't leave things lying around and making a big mess with the cutting and pasting with scissors, glue etc..Digital scrapping leaves me with no clutter and I love that.. I am simply amazed that I actually created a few. And I am enthralled by the results. One has to experience this digital art,the accepted leisure pursuit in the cyber world.And Scrapblog.com,lets me use various embellishments and stickers,free of charge.For those of whom, who want variety,pick up your purses and go on a shopping spree at the different craft stores easily made available for your convenience.From now on I'll make sure I create greeting cards,using my latest digital scrapping skills to wish all my loved ones, on any occasions. Wouldn't that be amazing!. And voila, At last! my recurring thoughts of how I was going to spend the mornings have been solved.

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat. I do scrapbooking the old-fashioned way & will have to check this out. Also, thanks for the comment on my blog. It means so much to me when someone leaves me a comment. Have a beautiful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really, nice. I should do some scrap booking.

    ReplyDelete