Friday, February 4, 2011

Chocolate


My children love chocolates.And once in a while,  as a special treat, I make something for them with chocolates.Often they get a craving to eat chocolate fudge.But the truth is however hard I try to bake a perfect fudge,the end result would  always take a disastrous turn.But that didn’t discourage me from baking them ,for I  found a smarter way of making chocolate fudge.Whenever there’s an urgent need to eat them.I simply turn to the instant mix variety. Basically,I have to follow the instructions given on the back of the mix packet.And the fudge is ready to eat. By the way, as much as possible, I try to distract my children to other healthy tidbits, when their cravings for chocolates persists more often.


1 comment:

  1. I can be a chocoholic myself sometimes :)..and that cake looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete