Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Blog Star Award


A big surprise was waiting for me ,when I checked my blog today. And  goodness gracious ! Wasn’t I astounded ! I am greatly  humbled at this  lovely gesture on the part of the established  team from  add your blog.com , for having bestowed me with this amazing  Blog Star Award. It is with great pleasure that I receive this significant honour . I am experiencing a great sense of contentment right now, to know that my  blog is  being appreciated among readers in blogosphere and with this same sentiment, I feel privileged to  have my new award  on display. Thank you once again for this amazing award.

You can read add your blog.com 's testimony  in the comment section  here
  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your well-deserved award. This is my first visit to your blog and I've spent some time browsing through your earlier entries to get a sense of what you do here. I really like the food and recipes you feature for your readers. I definitely will be back. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25 February

    Congratulations on your blog award, Aynzan! Well-deserved indeed! I wish you more to come and Godspeed! :)

    - Mama Mia

    ReplyDelete